A. Most web servers, such as IIS and Apache, support Name-based Virtual Hosting that allows multiple domains(websites) to run on the same web server. For the domains to run on the same web server, while setup DNS, you should setup the domains to point to the same IP address as the web server. The following links contains instructions to setup name-based virtual hosting on IIS and Apache:
- How is DNSExit.com different from other registration services?
- What is dynamic DNS and how to setup it up?
- How can I know the IP address of my PC?
- My ISP blocks SMTP port 25. Can I still host a mail server?
- Do you have free trial account for mail relay?
You can comment this FAQ