Having signed up for Mail Hosting, how to I add the DKIM functionality? In your FAQ, you describe how to add DKIM functionality, by additionally subscribing to your Mail Relay Outbound Service using "Sender Domains". -> Can I use Sender Domains directly from the Mail Hosting control panel or otherwise? -> If I sign up for Mail Relay (which I do not need) and enable DKIM, will DKIM also work for the mails I send from the Mail Hosting system - i.e. with emails NOT relayed?
- How is DNSExit.com different from other registration services?
- What services does DNSExit.com provide
- What is dynamic DNS and how to setup it up?
- My ISP blocks SMTP port 25. Can I still host a mail server?
- How do I setup my DNS to support Sender Policy Framework(SPF)?
Translate this FAQ
You can comment this FAQ