Questions in Host Your Own Email Server
Covering questions about hosting your own email server.
- How do I check if my email server is working?
- My ISP blocks SMTP port 25. Can I still host a mail server?
- Having signed up for Mail Hosting, how to I add the DKIM functionality?
In your FAQ, you describe how to add DKIM functionality, by additionally subscribing to your Mail Relay Outbound Service using "Sender Domains".
-> Can I use Sender Domains directly from the Mail Hosting control panel or otherwise?
-> If I sign up for Mail Relay (which I do not need) and enable DKIM, will DKIM also work for the mails I send from the Mail Hosting system - i.e. with emails NOT relayed?
- How do I setup my DNS to support Sender Policy Framework(SPF)?
- How to setup DNS to have an email server (MX) for my domain?