Subdomain is the same as host/AName under DNS. You just need to add a new host name like sub1.yourdomain.com to your DNS Panel for the domain. To enter the domain's DNS Panel, login to your DNS Exit account and you should see "Edit DNS" next to the domain name under "Domain List".
- My IP is different from the IP entered at DNSExit.com?
- What is Round Robin DNS? How to set it up??
- What is Wild Card DNS? How to set it up??
- I have my servers behind DSL/Cable Modem Routers. Can I still use your DNS services?
- How can I use your dynamic DNS for DVR or Webcam
You can comment this FAQ