In normal case, the emails will spool up on our server for 5 days. Emails will be forwarded to your mail server automatically while your mail server come back online. If your mail server is going to be down for more than 5 days, then you definitely want to turn on mail rescue mode to access/reply your emails. Emails will be kept for 30 days at mail rescue server. If you need more than 30 days, you have to contact us to extend the period.
Tags: mail backup
- What services does DNSExit.com provide
- My ISP blocks SMTP port 25. Can I still host a mail server?
- Do you have free trial account for mail relay?
- What is the maximum email size and maximum number of recipients in one email?
- My IP is different from the IP entered at DNSExit.com?
You can comment this FAQ